- Process screen and evaluate all applicants ability to qualify and met rental parameters.
- Receipts posted to individual accounts
- Delinquent accounts are handled promptly.
- With the use of versatile property management software, we are able to maintain and manage tenants activities.
- Work closely with designated attorney to initiate legal proceedings, if necessary.
- Services or materials for property are approved through a purchase order system.
- The use of image capture allows for accurate, speedy and efficient turnaround in our invoice processing system.
- Invoices are checked and approved by the executive manager before checks are written.
- Checks require two (2) signatures, usually a member of the management and a board member.
- We work and negotiate with our large pool of suppliers for quality, savings and reliable service
- The Board of Directors and/or owners receives monthly reports of:
- Balance Sheets
- Income Statement (with budget analysis)
- General Ledger
- Delinquency & Prepaid Reports
- Check Register
- Accounts Payable Register
- Preparation of annual budget for approval.
- Coordinate and facilitate the external audit process.
- Prepare and submit financial reports to Sponsors and Government Agencies.
- Members of the executive management team are on site frequently.
- Recommendations are made to the owner and/or Board of Directors based on observations made on the site inspections.
- Develop a maintenance schedule and oversee site staff, if any, to ensure property is being properly maintained.
- Use of Uniform Bid Request to obtain comparative pricing for needed work.
- Oversee contractor’s performance.
- Utilize a software system to ensure all contractors have the appropriate insurance and remain in compliance with insurance standards.
- Receive and handle calls from residents/owners
- Work closely with residents and owners to determine needs and desires.
- Attend Board of Directors meetings to communicate the issues of the properties and the residents/owners.
- AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK TO HANDLE EMERGENCIES AS THEY MAY ARISE.